It is our pleasure to inform you that we will be running our training session in October . We have already had two successful training sessions and this will be the last session for the year 2012.
We are currently looking for people who are passionate about mobile technology in Ghana, people who are interested in using mobile technology to create a positive impact in their community and country at large.
Everything begins with an idea! If you have thought through a problem in society and you have an idea of how to solve it using mobile technology, this program is for you.
The training is aimed at equipping you with the necessary skill-set to help you bring your idea to life. Immediately after the training, qualifying projects will be enrolled in our mentorship and incubation program.
The training will begin on October 22nd 2012. Training sessions will run from 9am to 3pm each day for 21 days (excluding Sundays). You will be taught SMS, Voice, Mobile Web, User Interface Design and Mobile business modules. We will also invite special guest speakers to share their experiences with you during the course of the program.
It is definitely going to be a final round of excitement with a lot to learn and achieve before the year comes to a close. Take control of your future by creating it. Join the community of mobile entrepreneurs in Ghana today.
Before you apply, please take note of the following;
Candidates applying for the Technology track must meet the following requirements;
1. Have basic knowledge in any of the following programming languages
- html and css.
2. Prove that they have either worked on some previous software project or have enrolled in a computer training program.
3. Demonstrate their ability to write code.
Candidates applying for the Business track: must have business intelligent skills and the ability to communicate and market software services.
All candidates must:
- have an idea of a local problem they want to solve using mobile technology.
- be passionate about setting up their own business.
- submit their CV along with a business plan for their idea.
- be willing to commit a year or two into building their start up.
- be available at all times for project evaluation.
- some basic knowledge about the mobile ecosystem in Ghana.
- apply as an individual or a team of not more than four members per team.
Click on this link to apply.