Mobile penetration and the demand for mobile services / value added services is increasingly growing in Ghana. After almost two years of operating Mobile Web Ghana, we found it necessary to have a physical location where we can interact, nurture and incubate the various mobile apps ideas that are generated during and outside our training programs. In March 2012, we finally set up our own mobile-application lab in Ghana. We are very excited about this initiative. The MLab centre will be used for the following:
- Conduct our regular mobile entrepreneurship training programs
- Organize regular monthly mobile events and meetings
- Incubate our mobile entrepreneurs, nurture projects and grow ideas.
- Hold meetings with investors and entrepreneurs
- A hub where mobile innovation and creativity will be nurtured and launched
- Hold regular forums for mentors and entrepreneurs
- A place where mobile entrepreneurs can be contacted to develop applications for clients
Usually, start-ups find it challenging to find affordable office space to rent. We believe that with the mLab now available to entrepreneurs, more relevant mobile applications will be built to solve local pertinent problems in Ghana. Do you have a mobile idea? Come to our office and we will assist you turn your idea into a reality. Visit us at Madina New Road – Opposite Presec Primary School. Please find below some photos and a directional map.